Kolej Kemahiran Pure Technics(KKPT) is an accredited center commissioned by Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK), Kementerian Sumber Manusia (KSM) in the year 2002 to teach the course on Engineering Technology On Plastic Injection Moulding.
KKPT was form by a group of academics to spearhead technology in the plastics industry, especially Injection Moulding. To date, nearly 1,500 trainers have been trained to be skilled and semi-skilled workers to support this field (Plastic Injection Moulding).
In October 2009, KKPT received approval from JPK for additional course on Quality Assurance Technology Industry (Production) for Level 2, 3 dan 4. In October 2015, KKPT grew with the addition of a Professional Diploma in Production and Operations Management, a joint venture with Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP). KKPT not only train the trainees but also provide work opportunities for them. This is to ensure that trainees excel in the skills they acquired.
Based in Taman Rasah Jaya, where all administration and classroom learning are done here.
While practical at KPT is held at the factory in Seremban Light Industrial Park, Jalan Tun Dr Ismail.
- Provide lifelong training in particular, to provide a variety of skills training (Multi-Skilling).
- Create skilled labor and semi-skilled workers.
- Provide effective and systematic training opportunities to students interested in the field of Industry.
- Improve the skills of individuals and thus creating an opportunity for better job opportunity.
- Support industries, especially the plastics industry in Malaysia to produce skilled and quality technicians.